Friday, 10 May 2013

Hi everyone !!! Long time no see :) I am busy with my exams right now.... But still I found time to write..... As a normal college student, each and everyone of us has/had a desire to earn money and live a life of happiness......

To get a job, we should first look inside us and ask ourselves one question...... Why did I pursue this course ??? I feel many of us might have applied for a degree because of three main reasons......

1. Pressure from parents/teachers/peers
2. Desire to apply for IAS/IPS, and all other civil service exams
3. Own interest

First, let me tell u people about myself...... After I finished my 12th exams, I took biotechnology because of my own interest...... After some failed attempts at a few medical entrance examinations, I felt biotechnology was suitable for a boy like me...... Many people say, there is no scope for it....... But I disagree with them, since we are studying live organisms, both macro and micro.... Anyways, I come in the 3rd type of the above classification......

I've seen many of my friends/relatives taking engineering courses in civil, mechanical, IT, electronics and communication due to parental pressure.... The parents want to maintain their position in the society by making their children study in courses which promise quick jobs and huge salaries..... Do you people know what happens to such people ??? They become aimless, and start blaming their parents for all their misfortunes.... Due to the advent of cinema, they become "roadside romeos", getting attracted to every member of the opposite sex, and thinking about them at all times.... And, if a boy and a girl from this group fall for each other, then there is no separation between them..... They waste their entire course time either by looking for faults in each other, or by searching for another ideal bf/gf...... Even then, if at all they manage to get some job, they still remain the same...... But they start blaming their company bosses for everything they go through......

The people from the second type only want a degree, with the help of which, they can apply for some government job...... They have little or minimum interest in their respective courses.... But they have great intelligence.... They also tend to have feelings for the opposite sex, but these feelings get suppressed due to their primary aim- to get a government job........ If they can't get a job, they get disheartened due to this, and try to apply in the private sector, but with little or no success..... At last, they manage to get some small job in a company.or end up with some small government job......

The 3rd type of people are the most studious of all...... They have the aim to achieve something in their field of interest...... They have good knowledge of the course, and always try to update themselves with new innovations and improvements in their fields of study.........


My parents were forced by family circumstances to take a job which was entirely different from their field of interest..... This is the reason why they didn't feel alarmed when I took biotechnology, a field of study which doesn't have much scope in India......

Now, I have a question to ask in front of all u readers..... In which category due u place yourselves ??? Before applying for a job, all of u must think of this....... Hope my blog has been informative for all of u people..... Take care !!! And wait for my next article ;)