Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Hello everyone :)

Can't concentrate much on writing because of my exams going on........ This time, I want to tell u people about a ghost which has been haunting me since my childhood days......

No..... This one's not about scary and horrifying ghosts........ This is about an ability of mine which is looked upon by everyone as being bad......... Just imagine...... If the blogs were not invented in the internet..... Then what would have happened ??? First of all, I would not have discovered that I had a flair for writing........... Even if, I had somehow written it by my hand and these writings are posted to u by some means....... Then u would have surely thrown them away as u can't understand a word of what I had written...... Yeah !!! The topic that I am writing about is HANDWRITING :)

Right from my schooldays, I'd always been chided by everyone for my handwriting...... All the teachers and my fellow classmates used to scold me for this  because they couldn't understand what I had written....... I'd always been earmarked as the one with the bad handwriting.......... Due to this, many English teachers started hating me....... But I never tried to change it........... Even my mother tried her best to change it, but all her efforts were in vain.........

Whenever I start to write, I always make it a point to understand what I write, I never care about what others think about my handwriting...... There are some people who can't even understand what they have written.......

I've always wondered..... Why does the society still value handwriting in this advanced age of i-phones and i-pads ??? Why can't we just let go of the people with bad handwriting ??? Is it essential ??? Why do everyone evaluate a person on the basis of his/her handwriting ???

Isaac Newton, Abraham Lincoln, Jawaharlal Nehru, Micheal Jackson, Sachin Tendulkar, John Lennon, Beethoven, Adolf Hitler, Bill Gates, Scarlett Johannsen, Albert Einstein, all had a bad handwriting........ But they are the most famous people on the Earth.......

What do u say about that huh ??? What would have happened if they had been conned by the society for their bad handwriting ???

What I am trying to say is that a person can never be judged by his handwriting........ He may be good at some other thing too...... It would be better if the society forgives all the people with bad handwriting....... Instead, a new way must be found out for such people........ They must be asked to write in such a way that at least they can understand their writing......... Or, some sort of device must be invented which can help in recognition of bad writings......

For all of u people out there with bad hand writings, don't worry........ I have had plenty of advantages of having this ability........ Nobody disturbed me saying that I should write something for them...... Some absent-minded teachers gave me full marks as they could understand only a few key-words that I had written in my answer-sheets...... And I can proudly say to all others who comment on my handwriting......

"It is not bad handwriting, it is my own font :)"

Many handwriting experts are also looking for variations in the English fonts.......... Be proud that u people are not writing like all the others......

To the society, I wish to state that, "I am unique because I have my own font...... Doesn't matter whether u people can't understand what I write..... I am not like the others :)"